Join the Calgary Sport & Social Club (CSSC) for this one of a kind tournament that’s all about fun! Grab a partner and get registered ASAP as this event has sold out every year (our last event in June had 100 teams).
- Teams will consist of 2 players only, with no co-ed restrictions.
- All teams are guaranteed at least 5 matches and will play each of the Yard Games at least once.
- Cornhole: Get the beanbags in the hole or on the board for points. Some might know it as Beanbags.
- KanJam: Score points by throwing and deflecting a flying disc. Some might know it as Garbage Can Frisbee!
- Oversized Beer Pong: Instead of ping pong balls and cups, you’ll be using Slo-Pitch balls and big buckets!
- Beersbee: This flying disc game is a must. Attempt to knock a bottle off of the opposing team’s pole.
- Spikeball: Bounce the ball down on the net so that it ricochets up at your opponent. Each team has up to three hits.
*Please note that none of these games will be played with alcohol. All alcoholic beverages must stay in the designated beer garden area.
For more information or to register today, Click Here.