What is Sno-Pitch: Can’t wait until the Spring to play ball? S’no problem! Bundle up and get ready to play in a one-day Co-ed Sno-Pitch Tournament during the cooler months. Games will consist of 5 innings with a 1 hour time limit, batters will begin each at bat with a 1 and 1 count, and we’ll be using ‘sno-pitch’ balls (less sting!)
Why You Should Play: In addition to a fun day of Sno-Pitch at the beautiful Okotoks on Deck, where you’ll enjoy 7 fenced diamonds, you’ll also find multiple beer gardens and a full restaurant. There will also be an Xbox set-up with your favourite games.
Worried About the Weather: If the forecast is below -10 degrees Celsius, the event will be rescheduled. Please bring appropriate footwear and clothing. There will also be outdoor bonfires and a large indoor (heated) space for teams to warm-up, eat, drink and be merry in-between games.
Facility: Okotoks on Deck – 370 Avenue E, Okotoks, AB
– Recreational, Recreational Plus
– 8:00am to 7:30pm
– Official times will be sent to teams no later than 5:00pm on Thursday the week of the event
– Guaranteed 4 games
– Teams are required to have 10 players (minimum 3 females)
– All participants must be 18+ years old
– The party goes all day at the on-site beer gardens, so stick around in between games and enjoy the music, games, and drinks!
– Each championship team will receive a set of 3/4 length Slo-Pitch Tournament champ shirts or championship hats/toques.
Registration Info: Register with a full team or as an individual.
– Team: $265
– Group: $35pp
– Individual: $35pp
– There is also a park improvement fee of $2.00/person/day required at the time of arrival into the tournament.
For full details, Click Here.