Halifax, Nova Scotia is one of Canada’s ultimate summer destinations. With spectacular coastal views, legendary restaurants and unforgettable Maritime hospitality, this city provides countless options for incredible summer adventures. Whether you’re looking for romantic date ideas or squad outings, check out our curated Halifax Summer Bucket List to make the most of this season!
1. Take a walk through Point Pleasant Park.
2. Indulge in some post-shopping ice cream from Dairy Bar.
3. Enjoy some beers while taking in spectacular waterfront views at Stubborn Goat Beer Garden. Bonus: You can bring your fur pal along!
4. Go bar hopping on Argyle & Grafton Street.
5. Take the Alderney ferry to Downtown Dartmouth.
6. Take a surfing lesson at Lawrencetown Beach.
7. The ultimate summer bucket list idea – a picnic on Citadel Hill.
8. Explore the city on e-Scooters.
9. Enjoy a delicious Nova Scotian lobster roll at McKelvie’s Restaurant & Grill.
10. Participate in an outdoor yoga class at The Commons.
11. Watch the sunset at Sir Sanford Fleming Park.
12. Treat yourself to a sweet or savoury brunch at Portland Street Creperie.
13. Go on a coastal hike.
14. Go on a camping trip at a local park.
15. Go on a stand-up paddle boarding or kayaking adventure!
Here’s to soaking up the sun and exploring all the city has to offer! Click here for more amazing local date ideas.