Meet local couple Kendra (@xthrowin.wallflower) and Cody (@chagel06). These two are in the early stages of their relationship, but already know how to go on the best adventures. We like to think our #SummerLovinDates passport had a thing or two to do with that. We’ve been following along on their passport dates and were thrilled to learn more about the couple. Read on to learn more about Kendra and Cody.
1. How long have you been together?
2. How did you meet?
We met online! (Yes, there actually can be a happy outcome from meeting someone online)
3. If you could choose two celebrities to play yourselves in a movie, who would you choose and why? What would the movie be about?
Cody: Ryan Reynolds and Gal Gadot.
Kendra: Bradley Cooper (just because he hates me for saying that he’s his doppelgänger) and Gal Gadot. The movie would be about a sir in distress and how a damsel with an axe comes to save him.
4. What’s your favourite date you’ve gone on in the Summer passport so far?
We loved going to UTCA for Chimney Cakes! We’re on the brewery tour next and a trip to making some Gelato! Can’t wait!
5. What superpower does your partner have?
Cody: Strength because Kendra is so mentally strong – she doesn’t give up.
Kendra: The Mans Man Superpower. Cody knows how to fix anything and everything from the bathroom sink to changing a belt in my car.
6. What would your advice be on how to overcome challenges in a relationship?
Cody: Communication is key.
Kendra: Take the time to learn how your partner needs to be loved, never stop being romantic, never stop laughing, and all the small things go a long way.
Cody: Allows us to experience different activities together we wouldn’t have thought of before