First of all, there is wine so what other reason do you need? Wine & Bingo is one of our favourite events to hang out with our community and get a little competitive over a glass (or two) of wine. A ticket to our Wine & Bingo night includes access to VIP Food & Drink specials from The Met, and an opportunity to win awesome wine-themed prizes!. If you still need convincing, we’ve put together a list of reasons why you don’t want to miss the next Wine & Bingo.
- Hands down, the most popular reason why you should be at this event. It’s a great excuse to get out of the house, let your hair down and enjoy sipping on your favourite Merlot.
- Obviously, the second choice if you love bingo. Where else do you get to play now a days if you don’t want to crash the senior’s living complex down the street? Between the nostalgia and the adult competition, things can get a little cray when it comes to filling in those last boxes. Bring you’re a-game, we’ve got the stampers.
- New friends or old friends, there are lots of people here for you to meet and hang out with. Calgary is a big place and it’s nice to meet a new part of the community. Plus, you don’t have to worry about awkward small talk, bingo and wine will fill your conversation for you.
- Bingo is guaranteed to be fun. Once you sit down and get into it, you’d be surprised how fast the games go when you’re laughing and playing with the people around you. The wine also gives you a little boost in letting go of your day and really getting into the game.
- You can’t forget the prizes. We’ve partnered with some of our favourite local brands to up the stakes of the game. Whether it’s a straight line, an X or blackout, you’ll want to get your hands on some of these prizes.
Sound like fun? Grab your squad and get your tickets before they sell out (here).
Rachel is a native Calgarian deeply in love with our beautiful city. Always on the hunt for the best tacos, donuts, and lattes this city has to offer, Rachel is a foodie with an affection for the fit life. Her love of food holds hands with her love for all things fitness; spin, lifting, boxing, hot yoga, snowboarding, hiking – try and keep up.