But hurry up partner—this menu is only available during the ten days of the Stampede and there are some seriously tempting items available during this limited time.
Grab a Moxie’s double Caesar and ‘stampede-it up!’ by adding a mini Coronita— that’s a rodeo in a glass if you ask me. Pair it will the smoked parmesan chicken wings and you’ll be in western-food heaven. If you need a post-Stampede pick-me-up take a honey badger shot—Jack Daniel’s honey and pineapple juice—and a BBQ rib stack. This will surely give you fuel for your nightly Stampede shenanigans.
Additionally, there will be some crazy prizes being given out during the Kick-Off Party. Grab the rest of the gang and hit up one of two locations for your chance to win some killer prizes.
The prizes up for grabs will include:
Calgary Downtown Location – 888 7 Avenue SW:
- Two Buck-The-Line Packages on July 3: No-line VIP-access to Nashville North & Two Stampede Grounds Entries
- Two Tickets to the Sheepdogs on July 8
- Grand Prize: Two Floor Seats to Miranda Lambert on July 9
- And a $100 gift certificate to Moxie’s Downtown with every prize!
Deerfoot Meadows Location – 8001 11 Street SE:
- Two Buck-The-Line Packages on July 3: No-line VIP-access to Nashville North, Two Stampede Grounds Entries and a $100 gift certificate to Moxie’s
- Two Tickets to Alan Jackson on July 7 and a $100 gift certificate to Moxie’s
- GRAND PRIZE: Two Floor Seats to Blake Shelton on July 10th + Two Floor Seats to Jason Aldean on July 11th – The prize includes a two-night stay at the Sandman Hotel & Suites, dinner for two before each concert and transportation to and from the Stampede Grounds
Now that sounds like a great way to start off Stampede 2015, so grab your cowboy boots and head on down to Moxie’s July 2.
To find out more about Moxie’s Stampede menu head to moxies.ca.