Hello all you gorgeous, intelligent, hard working, single for no reason other than you are just too damn good for everyone you meet humans.
This is the event for you.
Date Night and National on 10th have come together to bring you Singles Night: bowling edition.
How it works:
1. Buy your tickets here.
2. Tell all your other fabulous single friends.
3. Show up at National on 10th downstairs at the bowling alley.
4. Get your shoes (don't forget socks-shoes are free!)
5. Get yourself a drink (or 4).
6. Get paired into groups of 8, show off your skills.
7. Rotate to a new group (show off again, duh).
8. Drink a little more.
9. Fall in love.
10. Come back to National for your wedding.
End of story. See you there!
ADDED BONUS: I'm excited that Kim from Pure Romance will be joining us at this event! Pure Romance offers FREE in-home parties where ladies have the opportunity to shop for romance enhancing products in a discreet and confidential atmosphere. From mild to wild, there's something for everyone. Make sure to visit Kim during the event for more information and a chance to win a special prize!